Solid State luminescent fabric, For our artist

« Older   Newer »
BeforeIAMwhoIwas
view post Posted on 28/2/2019, 15:10 by: BeforeIAMwhoIwas     +1   -1

So tutto

Group:

In my spending time with a friend of mine , as I watched her weave I could only ponder upon the future that could shine with such material at hand for an artist. Ushering in new forms of display & expression , though I am aware of current & other similar constructs being observed. I feel as though we may be looking in all the wrong places when it comes to the topic. With all of the gels , paints , & fabrics known being far less than what I envision...an occurrence of great annoyance yet fills my heart glee as the Lord reassures me , I am walking the path , as I walk. What we seek would be liquidous in original forms. Ingrained , or soaked into an already molded form. An achievement that would open the doors to depths requiring redefining of conventional electronics & how they function. By not only introducing the wonders of solid state but the potentials of closed wireless radiant electroactive systems. I believe we all are aware of the wonders of Si2HSb2 ; as we have Doc to give this thanks. But even I my be in need of a piggy back , or a feedback. Because I am venturing into territories of the "bioluminence" , all through out "recorded" time. Something I consider and envision so simply...has me stuck 😅😂...springboard session ? Or the awkward silence often in association with crickets 😂😂😂

4 replies since 28/2/2019, 15:10   41 views